Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NEW BLOG!!
It is time to move on . . . apparently there is a limit to how many images you can put on your blog, and over 6 years, I have reached the l...
-
WE ARE MOVING TO UTAH!!!! If you like us and you live in Utah -- this is good news. If you don't like us and you live in Utah -- this ...
-
I thought I would take a moment and update my blog. I did sign-up for facebook, but I really prefer the forum of a blog; it is much more ple...
-
Just call me, "Ma" Yup, that's right, I said Ma ! As in " Ma and Pa ". (Charles is Pa.) We were just called to be a...
Wow Mari,
ReplyDeleteVery clever photo manipulations. I really like the one of the hammock hanging from the arch. I also like the composite of all the babies with Daniel and Sammy.
Hope all is well with you guys! Ray :-)
Mari, those are such amazing photos! Nick misses Sammi in primary and loved her picture on the world! You're blog is really fun. I'll have to keep in touch--Julie Powell
ReplyDeleteThese sepia pictures are beautiful. I love the big one at the top.
ReplyDeleteHi Julie,
ReplyDeleteI am glad you found my blog. It is funny how it works. I found Carolyn's on Allison's, etc. I have actually been looking at yours as well. : ) This is the best way for me to keep in touch with everyone.
Hope your family is doing well. You have such talented children!! I am sure you are so proud of them. :-) I miss Spokane SO MUCH!! Also, when the new Wards are organized can you give me the dirt on that?? : )